OWN, BUILD AND SCALE OUR MISSION CRITICAL MARKETING SYSTEMS.
Sisense’s marketing mission is to develop our brand, increase leads and build a world-class technical marketing engine. As our Marketing Operations Director, Build, maintain and optimize the marketing infrastructure including the company website and other web assets, marketing automation platform, ABM platform, marketing analytics, marketing tool stack and budget This is a highly cross functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution, strong program management, and the ability to drive strong and focused marketing practices while evolving the marketing technology strategy. Under your leadership Sisense will see direct revenue impact through operational excellence.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
Sisense’s VP of Marketing has a data-driven background that matches your experience and knowledge. She has led successful demand gen and product marketing operations teams at D&B, Orable, Salesforce and most recently Alteryx. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced B2B marketing team.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll spend time with our Marketing, Sales, and Business Operations teams and get familiar with our systems and processes. You’ll use information gathered to construct a plan for your first 90 days at Sisense.
By Day 30...
- Based on business results, you will start making recommendations to senior leadership on investment opportunities that will drive efficiencies in our marketing and sales processes.
- Write a roadmap of improvements and upgrades we can make to Marketo and Salesforce.
- You’re working with your customers on the Marketing team to outline dashboards and reports and you’re working with our Analytics team to administer.
- You’ve documented our evolving inbound lead flow and have made lead scoring upgrades if necessary.
- You’ve migrated all email flows into Hubspot and are working with our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams on building a comprehensive email program at Sisense.
- By now you’re a Sisense old-timer. You have a roadmap of improvements to current marketing systems you want to make and a roadmap of technologies we will need to invest in over the coming year.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the marketing operations team, as well as various consultants.
- Manage relationships with the Salesforce team as well as the analytics team to ensure data flow and integrity between systems.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of new initiatives based on business needs.
- Be the liaison between marketing and operations departments
- Analyze funnel performance and making performance improvement decisions
- Create, analyze, and optimize marketing processes and promote efficiencies
- Own the integration and maintenance of marketing software and infrastructure
- You create documentation of marketing software processes and infrastructure
- Train and support marketing staff
WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED
- You have conducted analysis of marketing activities and processes, full understanding of marketing funnels
- Experience implementing a marketing automation system and managing the flow of data with Marketo and Salesforce.
- You have digital marketing experience conducting advertising campaigns across social media and web properties like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google
- You are systems oriented, and have experience working with cross-functional teams on system integrations.
- Comfortable working with Google Analytics and have a strong understanding of how website tagging works.
- Analytical and data-driven. You enjoy creating reports and dashboards. SQL proficiency desired.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.