Technical Account Manager
LEAD THE TECHNICAL PROCESS FOR EXISTING SISENSE CUSTOMERS
The Technical Account Manager leads the technical engagement with the customer throughout the customer cycle. Partnering with the Customer Success leader on the account and the Account Manager, you will lead the technical success strategy and implementation, special ad-hoc projects and establish technical road map and leadership. You will also provide regular health assessments on the account from a technical perspective.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. You will have an opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value.
Sisense customers are at the forefront of the data usage maturity curve and as a Technical Account Manager on our Customer Success team you will enable and assist customers who are putting Analytics first across several industries. This is an opportunity for you to support their data tech stack journey from the cloud data-warehouse (e.g. redshift, snowflake), ETL technologies (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch) and many more.
You will join a fun and collaborative team that loves problem solving and prides themselves on providing value to our customers. You will work with award-winning CS leaders who are passionate about the success and value we bring to our customers.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- Within the first 2 week you’ll gain a strong technical understanding of the unique value of Sisense.
- You will become an expert in the product, shadow our Solution Consultant team, Sales Engineering, and our TSE team.
- You will begin building Dashboards, configuring the product and understanding on-boarding customers at different stages of data maturity.
- You will understand the customer’s data analytics needs and data tech stack, current pain points and success criteria.
- You will begin answering live chats, respond to tickets and join demos with customers and track best practices and trends of issues.
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product.
- You’ll own the technical relationships and solution strategies in the assigned pipeline.
- You will partner with product, engineering and our solutions team to offer the best advice to the customer.
- You’ve established best practices for adoption and have begun building technical success plans to your customers.
- You’ll be fully active with assigned customers and manage about 10-15 customers.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are proficient in SQL and able to run queries on internal and customer-facing usage tables to provide insight on product usage.
- You have strong Project Management experience and leading cross functional projects
- You are knowledgeable of Python and able to provide recommendations and templates for use cases.
- You have worked with some or all of following libraries: Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, Plot.ly, Matplotlib
- You have advanced experience working with Cloud Data Warehouses and how to optimize them.
- You understand how to create and manage database users and have experience guiding customers through getting connected and on-boarded
- Understanding when to recommend ac customer on a cloud data warehouse vs an OLTP
- You have a strong understanding of ETL tools and the best use cases for each ETL provider (ex: stitch, fivetran, matillion, alooma)
- You consider yourself an Product Expert and are comfortable communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- An understanding of the BI/Analytics market and our competitors is a huge plus.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.