Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Come and be a part of our passionate, talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI-powered BI tool! As a Data Scientist, you will be involved both in research and development of state of the art solutions to advanced AI features of the Sisense BI Platform.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DATA SCIENCE TEAM:
As a fast-growing and leading BI company, with vast amounts of data, we aim to constantly enhance our algorithms to discover new data-driven insights and to enhance and augment the way our users interact with analytic tools. Sisense is a candy shop for data scientists and you will have plenty of opportunities to develop. Your goal will be in applying machine and deep learning techniques to implement the AI-infused capabilities integrated with our existing product.
As a senior expert within the Data Science team at the CTO office, you will have the opportunity to pave the architecture for the future line of AI solutions and help lead the extensive exploratory and targeted algorithms research around strategic topics for the company. Ultimately bringing the project all the way through to production.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have accomplished Ph.D. or M.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields
- You have algorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications
- You have hands-on / industry experience developing machine learning models
- You have vast hands-on experience in Python (Advantage - experience in R)
- You have good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- You have practical experience in applying Deep Learning and fundamental machine learning algorithms
- You have experience with at least one major deep learning framework e.g. Torch, Tensorflow, Keras
- You have excellent understanding of machine learning algorithms, such as Clustering, k-NN, XGBoost and knowledge of NLP and language models
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in English complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You are a lifelong learner, self-motivated with an insatiable curiosity
Nice to have:
- You have experience in applying deep learning on graphs
- You have experience with auto ML concepts
- You have experience with running ML on cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- You have experience with BigData technologies such as Spark, Presto, etc.
- You are proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about Sisense and its features
- You will meet your main collaborators and stakeholders and start building great working relationships with the AI Research, R&D, and Product teams
- You will learn about the team's existing projects, methodology, and frameworks
- You are already contributing to existing features in production
By Day 60...
- You will fully own various projects
- You will have knowledge about additional features the team is working on
- You will have a good understanding of how to work with the production environment
By Day 90...
- You will be an expert and focal point in multiple features.
- You will contribute and execute on a visionary road map that will enable our continued growth
- You will collaborate with multiple teams across RnD, Product and UX, promoting and developing new features, as well as maintaining and improving existing features
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, Skullcandy, NASDAQ, GE, Philips, UiPath, World Health Organization, The World Economic Forum, and The Salvation Army.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.