INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS TO TAKE SISENSE TO A NEW LEVEL
When leading a user support experience, you consistently have a smile on your face and hunger in your heart to help the customer. We care deeply about our customers — weekly we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; but you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. We are not only successful because of our smarts and resourcefulness, but we also work together as a team through all of our wins. The team is constantly adapting to different challenges, and our highly cross-functional work allows everyone to exercise a broad spectrum of skills everyday. As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn how the product is utilized and how to troubleshoot Sisense.
- Understand Sisense Architecture.
- Mentor customers through chats, tickets and emails.
- Shadow calls with Senior Solutions Engineers.
By Day 60…
- Familiar with different types of technical challenges, engagements, and projects related to Sisense customers.
- Learn Technical support methodologies and tools used at Sisense.
- Understand how to interact with customers, Customer Success Managers, BI Consultants, and other teams.
- Learn how to handle challenging situations.
By Day 90...
- Lead complex technical calls and tickets with customers.
- Assist team with feedback on improving internal processes and ramp up processes.
- Manage own queue of tickets, chats and technical projects.
- Develop tools to better support customers.
- Solving customer questions and issues.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are a quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive.
- You have experience troubleshooting applications in both a Windows and Linux environment.
- You love teaching people and are known as the person who will always lend a hand and has infinite patience.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-pressured team environment. You can context-switch and multi-task with the best of the best.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You have strong experiences with databases (NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle).
- You can communicate complex technical concepts in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- You have succeeded in a support environment, where you've managed transactional technical issues and large/complex technical problems.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- We want to know what it's like to work together!
- We'll simulate what it's like to work on the team. You will craft customer responses, do a mock troubleshooting phone call, and get to know our people and culture.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.