In this role you will be responsible for developing custom solutions and feature enhancements by leveraging Sisense’s many APIs and Frameworks to integrate with a growing ecosystem of partner solutions.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SOLUTION BUILDER TEAM:
Serving a rapidly growing customer base and adapting to a continuously evolving ecosystem of cloud solutions our team ensures that Sisense provides an agile and robust Business Intelligence platform, which looks beyond the traditional dashboard/reports and provides Analytical Applications to data consumers. This is a unique and exciting developer opportunity in which you will be architecting and building solutions by integrating multiple applications.
Working alongside a team of experienced Sisense Solutions Architects, you will work on cross-functional projects with reach to all departments of the company from pre-sale, onboarding, go-live and retention. Collaboration with other groups is facilitated by caring leaders who will ensure you have the right resources to succeed and grow in this role.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will be introduced to the different Sisense APIs and Frameworks.
- You will have a sound understanding of the Sisense cloud native Architecture
- You will do hands on exercises in order to gain SME on these frameworks.
- You will have acquired a sound understanding and knowledge of the different frameworks and how each of them can be leveraged to develop analytic apps.
- You will begin to work on several internal projects and begin to create prototypes to help develop a diverse repository of modules which can be readily deployed or adapted to client needs.
- You will learn more soft skills such as session management, how to understand customer needs and working with customer success managers, BI consultants and other teams to manage challenging situations .
- You’ll have your first solution architect project shadowed and mentored by a Senior Solution Architect.
- Will be actively learning and expanding your knowledge based on our ecosystem of partner solutions.
What You’ve Already Accomplished…So Far
- You write clean code. You have loads of evidence of all the code you write and ship.
- You have worked on front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or similar.
- Strong experience with NodeJS, experience with NoSQL database
- You have experience with the AWS ecosystem, Docker and Kubernetes
- Nice to have skills in Java (JDBC / Servlets), Python and core libraries.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal. You will be allowed but not obliged to visit office on a hybrid mode.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.