DRIVE THE TECHNICAL SALE AT SISENSE
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organisations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES ENGINEERING TEAM:
We are serving one of the fastest growing professions that has traditionally been underserved. We are rapidly expanding and adding new product lines. You also have the opportunity to learn from seasoned Sales Engineers and Sales Engineering Managers who have helped scale multiple high growth tech companies, including taking Sisense from 25 million to over 100 million in ARR. This is an exciting role that straddles the line of being technically focused and business savvy.
- Work closely with Account Executives throughout the deal cycle to prove the technical value of Sisense
- Help qualify new and expansion opportunities, lead detailed technical and business-focused discovery sessions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (CSM, Professional Services, Product, etc.) to make sure opportunities are progressing smoothly and are handed off to post-sales with full background
- Build, guide and own PoCs using the Sisense Analytics platform from start to finish (including building dashboards, connecting to data sources and more)
- Contribute internally and externally by sharing knowledge, enabling partners, and more
- Always keep learning...
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in a hands-on, technical, customer-facing role (ideally Pre Sale, but also Professional Services or Technical Account Manager) - Must
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and demos in a clear and professional manner to technical and non-technical audience - Must
- Ability to work independently and pull in the right resources when needed - Must
- Hands on experience with SQL - Must
- Background in BI, Analytics or Data-driven products - Must
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-growth environments
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We are rapidly expanding in EMEA and our products are groundbreaking in the Embedded Analytics industry
- You will be able to be a true owner of the deals you are involved in - you have the power to impact from start to finish
- You will be able to learn new things every day, collaborate across all business functions and work in a fast paced startup environment and culture
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.