WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FINANCE TEAM
This is an opportunity to own various functions related to the Quote to Cash process at a rapidly scaling pre-IPO tech company. The Accounts Receivable Associate will work with department leaders and employees throughout the organization and will be a key contributor in the AR process at a best-in-class SaaS company.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR...
- You have relevant AR experience - required
- You have experience working with NetSuite preferred
- You have experience with SalesForce preferred
- You have strong knowledge of Excel (filtering, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- You have strong attention to detail, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work independently and proactively
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have decision-making ability
- You can learn quickly new processes and generate solutions
- You have strong organizational skills and time management skills
- You have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- You are excited to join a fast-growing tech company!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP…
- Create and issue accurate customer invoices on a timely basis
- Manage collection efforts and evaluate and improve the health of the AR aging
- Collaborate with Sales team and Account Managers on solving problems identified through the collection efforts
- Full ownership of many components of our quote to cash cycle
- Help create training materials and host training sessions for salespeople
- Automate and improve processes as we continue to grow and scale
BY DAY 30...
- Learn about the different types of products and services Sisense offers
- Meet the team and understand the structure of the organization, train on the software we use, and understand key processes in the AR cycle
- Familiarize yourself with our invoicing ecosystem in SalesForce and NetSuite and begin reviewing Sales Orders and issuing standard invoices
- Responsible for collections on outstanding customer balances
- Maintain up-to-date AR Aging reports
- Apply received customer payments within NetSuite
BY DAY 60...
- Develop expertise on our most complex agreements and invoicing scenarios
- Become a go-to for account owners for financial questions and vendor form completion requests
- Actively collaborate with Sales, Customer Support, and Senior Management to accelerate the collections process
- Learn about the different revenue recognition rules of each product and the services Sisense offers
- Assist with ongoing projects and ad-hoc assignments
BY DAY 90...
- Contribute to month-end closing procedures and reconciliation preparation
- Work closely with Deal Desk on remediating issues in SalesForce opportunities and Sales Orders
- Take the lead on scheduling meetings with account owners to pursue overdue outstanding balances
- Take initiative to leverage automation opportunities within our systems and processes
- Help improve and formalize scalable processes around AR
- Assist with annual and interim audit requests
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, Skullcandy, NASDAQ, GE, Philips, UiPath, World Health Organization, The World Economic Forum, and The Salvation Army.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.