LEAD, MANAGE & ENHANCE OUR GLOBAL INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY STRATEGIES AND INITIATIVES
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. Our company has stated its goals to build an inclusive workforce, a diverse team, and become a leader in fixing the industry’s diversity problem. As a D&I Program Manager you will partner with senior leadership, the executive team and the People Experience team to drive the global Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) strategy and ultimately achieve the company’s goals to build a better, more inclusive place to work.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE TEAM:
This is an opportunity to create meaningful change in one of our industry’s most important problems. It is also an opportunity to have a large impact on the company culture, and to work closely with all levels of the business, including our executive leadership. You will manage all D&I cross-company initiatives and work closely with recruiting, human resources, team leads and c-level executives. You will report into our RVP People for NA, who has built human centric people functions globally and has a passion for diversity, inclusion and employee experience.
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the on-boarding program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various tools and platforms necessary for your day to day job and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s internal structure and product.
- You’ll learn all about our D&I initiatives thus far and join our D&I Steering Committee
- You’ll participate in our Employee Resource Group (ERG) meetings and be the focal point for any ERG inquiries
- You’ll lead the D&I programs and processes across the company, partnering with business leaders and the D&I Steering Committee.
- You’ll be the primary liaison between ERGs, other employee feedback channels for D&I, the Steering Committee and executive leadership.
- You’ll ensure successful execution of D&I programs in partnership with the people leadership team and other business leaders.
- You’ll ensure the company’s D&I programs lead to the achievement of its goals of a more inclusive company and diverse workforce.
- You’ll propose changes to programs and new programs as necessary based on the successes and failures of the first set of programs.
- You’ll track external thought leadership and research and propose new ideas based on what’s happening in the industry.
- You’ll be viewed as a savvy facilitator who can produce results/meaningful outcomes at Sisense.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships with leaders within your organization.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively creating and managing processes at a large and diverse organization.
- You thrive in a high growth, fast-paced environment where you are a primary source for coordination and program management.
- You have a demonstrated passion for D&I and a strong knowledge of the latest research and thought leadership in the space.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.