Senior Manager Customer Marketing
ELEVATE CUSTOMER MARKETING PROGRAMS TO ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
As Senior Manager Customer Marketing, you will be responsible for helping to build and execute a world-class customer marketing function at Sisense. The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with customers, working with them to bring their innovative and inspirational stories to market, and engaging them in programs that drive mutual success.
The right candidate is an experienced marketing professional with proven success delivering key outcomes from Customer Marketing programs. Ideally, the candidate has related experience in Product Marketing, Competitive Intelligence or other functional areas that demonstrate ability to connect analytics technology to business value. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing Customer Marketing programs. This is a great opportunity to develop and enrich the Customer Marketing function in a highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in it’s growth/pre-ipo journey. In this role you’ll report to the VP of Product Go-to-Market and have overall responsibility for developing the Customer Marketing strategy and overseeing the execution of all customer marketing initiatives across the business.
Additionally you will have the opportunity to work with experienced leaders across Sisense that are driving the company and product strategy to support the substantial growth the company is delivering.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn about Sisense’s values and culture, understand the Sisense product, target markets and buyers, key personas, pains points, and key messages
- Participate in existing customer programs and initiatives to better understand the Sisense customer community
- You’ll have begun to build solid relationships with stakeholders across Sisense
By Day 60…
- Collaborate with the wider global marketing team on customer stories, case studies, and customer advocacy programs
- Coordinate with internal teams to align advocacy outreach and engagement with Customer Success, Product and Sales motions
- Set the customer marketing strategy together with internal stakeholders and elevate our customers and customer stories with their best interest in mind
By Day 90…
- Contribute in the development of supporting content for customer advocacy and reference programs
- Recruit new customers into advocate programs, build relationships with them, and drive their ongoing engagement by aligning activities that map to their interests and priorities
- Developed effective management and tracking of customer programs, customer referenceability status, preferences, activities, and measurable impact to revenue
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Successfully produced high quality, engaging and impactful customer stories and videos
- Built and managed robust customer reference or advocacy programs
- Successfully implemented and leveraged advocacy and reference software tools
- Effectively managed and prioritized projects across multiple teams, and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Built relationships and worked with various customer profiles, job functions and levels
- Experience supporting buying cycles across mid-market and enterprises accounts
- Developed a relentless focus on customer advocacy and infuse voice-of-the-customer into marketing programs and messaging
- Drove higher engagement in, and frequency of participation in advocate activities
- Assertive team player and leader with the ability to positively influence cross functional teams to drive deliverables
- Proven success with persuasive communication/negotiation within cross-functional team settings
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that’s easy to understand
- You've already seen success in a similar role!
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.