WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
The Israel sales team is one of the most energetic, experienced, and desired teams at Sisense.
You will learn how to sell a proven product in a greenfield territory. We’re scaling in one of the fastest-growing markets and we are looking for sales professionals to grow their careers. In a nutshell, are you ready to join this rocket ship?
This position reports to our EMEA Sales Director who grew from the team itself, and brings a combination of deep technological background with multi-cultural communications skills and an entrepreneurial mindset, originating from years of experience working at large enterprises and leading tech startups.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hunting and closing business at a SaaS company selling to organizations ranging from pre-IPO to the Fortune 500
- You understand how to sell a complex solution and can navigate opportunities that can take up to six-nine months to close
- You are comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution, and closing sales
- You have documented success converting leads to sales revenue
- You have experience communicating business value and ROI with potential buyers in a compelling and relevant way
- You bring a positive and energetic attitude, ambitious, upbeat, and creativity
- Fully proficient in English. Native English is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science - a big plus
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques
- You’ll gain an understanding of the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformation outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve
- You’ll work on identifying leads and start building out a prospecting plan for your list of accounts
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline
- You’ll begin collaborating with the Business Development and Sales Engineering Teams
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching
- You’ll become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- Work closely with the CSM team to identity accounts we can expand in
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business
- We have close relationships with our customers
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies