Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
The Israel sales team is one of the most energetic, experienced, and desired teams at Sisense.
You will learn how to sell a proven product in a greenfield territory. We’re scaling in one of the fastest-growing markets and we are looking for sales professionals to grow their careers. In a nutshell, are you ready to join this rocket ship?
This position reports to our EMEA Sales Director who grew from the team itself, and brings a combination of deep technological background with multi-cultural communications skills and an entrepreneurial mindset, originating from years of experience working at large enterprises and leading tech startups.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hunting and closing business at a SaaS company selling to organizations ranging from pre-IPO to the Fortune 500
- You understand how to sell a complex solution and can navigate opportunities that can take up to six-nine months to close
- You are comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution, and closing sales
- You have documented success converting leads to sales revenue
- You have experience communicating business value and ROI with potential buyers in a compelling and relevant way
- You bring a positive and energetic attitude, ambitious, upbeat, and creativity
- Fully proficient in English. Native English is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science - a big plus
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques
- You’ll gain an understanding of the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformation outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve
- You’ll work on identifying leads and start building out a prospecting plan for your list of accounts
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline
- You’ll begin collaborating with the Business Development and Sales Engineering Teams
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching
- You’ll become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- Work closely with the CSM team to identity accounts we can expand in
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business
We have close relationships with our customers
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies