We are Sisense
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like Mazda, GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Director of Sales, you will be responsible for the analytics and strategy behind creating an effective team of sales professionals covering EMEA. This is a demanding, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business. You will assist with tracking sales metrics across your team and help your reps with the creation of winning deal strategies and business plans. We’re looking for a true leader who is passionate about hunting, customers and closing deals.
What You’ll Do?
- Develop and execute the training and onboarding of new sales executive.
- Develop project plans, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong deal strategy and closing abilities to help your team over achieve their targets.
- Lead a team for driving new business opportunities (named/target prospects) through Direct, Indirect sales and OEM.
- Map and develop existing customers and named/target prospects
- Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex sales cycle and environment
- Leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
- Plan outbound activities to drive new business such as client events, roundtables and conventions.
- Report on sales activities and accurately forecast all business to senior sales management.
- 5+ years supporting strategic growth, training, and development of sales professionals (preferably inside sales teams).
- Track record of overachieving quota in past positions in/to the UK and northern Europe
- Experience growing new customer account base, exceeding budgeted sales targets and consistently winning.
- Proven track record in modern SaaS Sales methodologies (Value Selling/Force management) and experience in a complex SW/Sales cycle products and solutions
- Must work well with cross functional departments to maximize overall positive growth results
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.