JOIN OUR COMMERCIAL LEGAL TEAM AT SISENSE
As part of our growing Legal team, you will play a key role in accelerating the growth of the Sisense business by partnering closely with Sales, Product, Partnerships and Marketing. You’ll be providing strategic and legal advice to clients with respect to commercial terms, business operations, and product development.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR LEGAL TEAM:
We’re a high-performing and agile team, committed to enabling Sisense’s success as the leading analytics platform for builders of complex data. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the commercial legal strategy, driving operational efficiency and scaling the team over time. You will report to the General Counsel, who has experience navigating the legal challenges at multiple high-growth technology companies.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense offering and what each team within the company does
- You will have a good grasp of our standard agreements and sales process
- You will be collaborating closely with others in Legal to provide holistic advice to our internal business clients and driving cross-functional resolution of issues
- You will be providing strategic and legal advice to your internal business clients
- You will be reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements, including software licenses, cloud services, partnership, professional services, consulting, marketing and vendor agreements
- You will be leading negotiations on deals and partnerships of strategic importance
- You will be taking a leadership role with the commercial team and driving special commercial and company-wide projects
- You will be supporting the international sales team
- You will be identifying and implementing processes to help scale legal resources for Sisense’s business
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a JD from a top tier law school and have passed the bar (preferably in New York).
- You have a track record of success at a reputable law firm and in-house.
- You’ve developed great partnerships with sales leadership to advance the top line revenue of a fast-growing software company.
- You’ve mastered complex commercial contract negotiations and understand revenue recognition principles.
- You’re familiar with data privacy and security, intellectual property, cloud computing and other regulatory compliance issues.
- You have an analytical mind and solution-oriented approach to legal issues.
- You have a proven ability to understand complex contractual issues, assess risk within the context of our business, and provide clear legal advice.
- You are curious and enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and overcoming challenges, and demonstrate practical judgment in difficult situations.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-growth environments while working on a team.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute in a significant way.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips, working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.