DRIVE RESULTS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
At Sisense we care deeply about making our customers successful. Our mission is: Partner to delight our customers by maximizing their success, driving business value and helping them achieve sustainable ROI. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+. We’re a company of builders who’ve created a product for builders. You have the opportunity to empower our greatest asset, our customers.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be the primary advocate for our customers. You’ll be responsible for understanding their ever-evolving business needs, collaborating internally and externally to ensure strategic outcomes are continually met. We aim to deliver more than data-driven decision making, and partner with our customers to ensure such insights are socialized, actionized and ultimately accelerate our customer’s revenue.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Customer Success Managers at Sisense are viewed as trusted partners by our customers. This is an opportunity to join a tenacious, focused and well-organized team. You’ll be focused on enterprise accounts and become a key member of our CS Group in APAC. Take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers to leverage a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We have a product that delivers immediate value, which gives us the opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with our customers.
This role reports to our Head of International Strategic Accounts who has over 15 years of experience building successful international CS teams.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques, and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across all industries achieve.
- You will start visiting customers and see firsthand how we build relationships and perform executive business reviews
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to onboard and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customer’s success.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have experience working for a software IT vendor in an Account Management or CSM role supporting Fortune 500 companies.
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to work with complex technical products, preferably a BI solution.
- You’re knowledgeable in the SW development life cycle – demonstrate the ability to work cross-functionally to address complex technical issues or customer requests.
- You have previous experience working remotely in APAC (Singapore or Australia).
- You’re measured on a quarterly up-sell and cross-sell target and you consistently achieve your goals.
- You have experience working with Saas/Cloud customers.
- You’re proactive by nature. You can provide examples of going above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- You pride yourself on successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You have the ability to forecast churn and upgrades for your account base.
- You’re able to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You’re comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes, and competing agendas.
- You're comfortable with traveling up to 25% as needed.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.