Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DEVOPS TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by Top DevOps engineers, a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a technological leader. At Sisense your journey of acquiring new professional skills and technology is endless.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Experience building and improving high-quality CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Gitlab
- Proficiency of the following languages: Python / Groovy / Bash / Go / Java
- Experience with source code management tools and methodologies (git)
- Strong knowledge of application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code as Ansible / Terraform
- Broad experience with the AWS suite of services
- Experience with monitoring tools: Nagios / Datadog / Prometheus / Grafana / Zabbix etc. - Advantage
- Experience with repository manager, preferably Artifactory - An advantage
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging capabilities
How You'll Ramp Up..
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense technology and product
- You will learn about CI/CD infrastructure building new services and integrate them into our product
- You will have a strong understanding of the product infrastructure both internal development and cloud infrastructure
- You will work to maintain the CI/CD infra and automation framework to improve our production environment
- You will be involved in searching and implementing new tools for R&D and improve our infra stability and performance
- You will be the owner of the CI/CD infrastructure and develop new tools to improve the process within the internal teams at Sisense
- You will investigate new technology and integrate it into our infra
- You will develop the infrastructure to allow the developers to write services and integrations to be independent of the DevOps group
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.