Build a Technical Account Manager (TAM) program that empowers our customers to infuse analytics throughout their organization
As the AVP of Technical Account Management, you will lead the globalization and continued evolution of our Technical Account Manager program, reporting to the Vice President of PS, The AVP TAM works to build, scale out and implement TAM best practices adequate to a modern SAAS cloud software platform, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent and values-led organization to enable customers and company success.
Why you should join our team:
In this role you’ll build a program from the ground up. Your contributions will directly impact retention and revenue. You’ll not only define the high level strategy but also how our Technical Account Managers interface with key stakeholders.
How You’ll Ramp
By Day 30…
- You’ll have met all the key leaders in Professional Services, Sales and the broader Customer Success team. Through these conversations you’ll start to develop a strategy on how TAM team can impact revenue and retention
- You’ll understand our position in the industry and can articulate that to customers
- You’ll work with your key leaders to establish KPIs and begin to hire a team
By Day 60…
- You’ll play a critical role in our strategic deals. In our opportunities you’ll be value selling to the C-suite as well as line of business
- You’ll be the voice of the customer to the organization. In short, you’ll hear their feedback and drive improvements across the business
By Day 90…
- You’ve made your first set of hires. They must customer centric and take pride in doing what’s right for the customer and Sisense
- You’ll act as an evangelist, assisting sales with selling services/solutions
- You and your teams will become embedded into our customers business
What You’ve Already Accomplished...
- You’ve built and scaled TAM/ Professional Services teams in the past.
- You’ve successfully evangelized SaaS solutions in your own and customer organizations.
- You’ve worked with various Cloud partners (AWS, Google, Microsoft, etc)
- You’ve consistently improved impacted retention and C-SAT
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.