Director of Professional Services
The Director of Professional Services provides the strategic vision and leads service delivery for Sisense Professional Services Organization. Reporting to the AVP of PS, The Director of Professional Services works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
Why you should join our team:
In this role you will define and implement the vision for our PS function. You’ll build a lead a team of approximately 15 of the best customer obsessed team members Sisense has to offer. You and your team will tackle the most challenging and interesting technical engagements involving Linux, Kubernetes and CDW.
How You’ll Ramp
By Day 30…
- You’ll have met all the key leaders in Professional Services, Sales and the broader Customer Success team. These meetings will help you understand our value proposition.
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will shadow calls with PS Leaders
- You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
By Day 60…
- You’ll track utilization rates to better forecast churn and growth
- You will actively start to run the team and customer base
- You will be familiar with the different Professional Services engagements and project types
- You’ll learn about your customer’s base, meet the people and accounts PS supports.
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product.
By Day 90…
- You’ll partner with Product, Sales and Customer Success, to promote customer satisfaction and achieve business unit and company goals.
- You’ll ensure that the Professional Services team is fully enabled and leverages all product capabilities on customer deployments
- Cooperate with PS leadership to establish a strategic roadmap to scale professional services including, new and updated services offerings, resourcing, team enablement and project governance.
- You’ll own the technical relationships and solution strategies in the assigned pipeline
- You’ll be fully active with assigned customers and manage about 10 customers
What You’ve Already Accomplished...
- You’ve built and scaled Professional Services teams in the past. From your leadership your prior organizations have seen realized higher C-SAT scores and greater product adoption
- You've managed technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners
- You are comfortable dealing with Exec level (CIO, CTO) on complex customer projects and lead decision processes.
- You’ve successfully evangelized SaaS solutions in your own and customer organizations.
- You’ve worked with various Cloud partners (AWS, Google, Microsoft, etc)
- You're a leader and people follow you in their career
- Advanced experience working with Cloud Data Warehouses and how to optimize them.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.