CREATE ONE UNIFIED VOICE FOR ALL INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. As our first Director of Internal Communications, you will partner closely with Executive leadership and subject matter experts across the business to develop and implement a strategic internal communications program that drives business objectives. This person will be an important partner to the Head of Corporate Communications, Chief People Officer and wider Executive team. In this role, you will network across the business, listen to and understand employees’ needs and ask thought-provoking questions, and advise our leaders on how to ensure their message has impact.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE TEAM:
The fastest way people get confused is when there’s not clear communication. You’re here to solve that! As Sisense continues to evolve, we anticipate changes that will propel our business forward and we need to ensure this message is easily consumable and widely adopted. This is an opportunity to have a large impact on the company culture, and to work closely with all levels of the business, including our executive leadership team.
Our Chief People Officer has extensive experience from both public companies and hyper growth start ups. She is looking for a partner to build our Internal communication strategy and views Communication as a strategic pillar in the company’s success.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll spend time with our leadership team, learn about our products, and get to know our target audience and marketing strategy.
- You’ll dive in and immediately review and familiarize yourself with our company and team.
By Day 30...
- You’re seen as a trusted communications advisor to our Chief People Officer, Executives and Head of Communications.
- You’ll work closely with the Chief People Officer and Head of Communications on various programs and initiatives by developing clear messaging and impactful presentations for internal and external audiences.
- You’ll utilize our internal employee communications channels to ensure we’re listening and learning from our employees, and grounding our communications efforts in data.
- You’ll partner with the Chief People Officer, Head of Communications and Executive team to create materials and plans to help enable managers around the globe to drive impactful results with their teams.
- You’ve developed and executed programs that guide our employee engagement and meaningful connection to Sisense’s business strategies and values.
- You’ll ensure all employee-centric communications clearly explain how our work ties back to our broader mission, goals and values.
- You’ll partner with the Chief People Officer and other organizational leaders to drive communication strategies in a way that will ensure that Sisensers are equipped to grow and deliver on the organizational priorities.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’ve developed and executed organizational communication strategies including change management, employee engagement and employer brand activities, as well as led and implemented new social media channels.
- You’ve built from the ground up and led the content strategy, editorial guidelines, governance and success metrics for company-wide employee communications channels.
- You can provide examples of your work around internal communications, internal branding, employee engagement, talent management, and learning & development.
- You have a passion for connecting employees to the business, driving transformational change and helping leaders at all levels succeed.
- You’re a natural writer with an ability to create content for business initiatives while capturing a leader’s voice.
- You are data driven and have experience tracking the performance of internal initiatives and learning from past mistakes.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.