Manager, Sales Engineering
EMPOWER A TECHNICAL PRESALES TEAM TO DRIVE ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS FOR REAL WORLD PROBLEMS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
You will have the opportunity to lead a group of energetic, motivated and inherently curious group of Sales Engineers at an organization that places a heavy emphasis on the value of presales. It will be the Sales Engineering Manager's responsibility to engage directly with Pre-Sales and Sales leadership to strategize opportunities and to critically thinking about different approaches around data/analytical solutions.
We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has traditionally been underserved. We’re rapidly expanding and adding new product lines. You will have the opportunity to lead a collaborative team at various levels of expertise while also learning from seasoned Sales Engineers and Sales Engineering Leadership who have helped scale multiple high growth tech companies, including taking Sisense from 25 million to over 100 million in ARR.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will review and understand the product, competitors, and the different technologies within data/analytics.
- You will shadow team members opportunities and begin to provide your technical expertise.
- You will begin to complete your plan of action and strategize sessions to fill team gaps (driving more successful proof of concepts).
- You will conduct opportunity reviews with Sales Leadership and Sales Engineers
- You will engage with Sales Engineers in 1:1 sessions to review opportunities and coach/mentor personal growth.
- Host team enablement sessions to level up skill sets.
- Assist Sales Engineers with customer calls, providing your technical expertise and become a trusted advisor for the team.
- You will ensure Sales Engineers are developing (growth check-ins) and aligned on their future here at Sisense.
- You will work cross functionally in tandem with different departments to evolve the product (R&D, Q&A, Technical Market).
- You will deliver presentations and technical briefings to customers and assisting with critical proof of concepts.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are an expert in data, analytics and managing teams. You are fluent in SQL and a proven seller of complex SaaS platforms. You have a passion for people and coaching them into advancing their career and achieving their goals.
- You are a strong Two Way communicator and problem solver, you are most comfortable being a technical sales expert and product mentor.
- You have managed a team's performance and are committed to nurturing growth and turning good Sales Engineers into great Sales Engineers.
- You represent the gold standard in value-based selling and inspire SE's to be active members in a community of knowledge.
- You are comfortable working in parallel with different departments and working cross functionally across an organization.
- You are a great project manager and can manage multiple complex projects with ease.
- You are passionate about data and excited to use your past experience to strategize how to get the most out of your team and deliver the best outcomes to our customers.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.