Corporate Communications Manager
HELP ELEVATE AWARENESS OF SISENSE
AND SHAPE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND CUSTOMER STORYTELLING
The Corporate Communications team is an essential part of the broader Sisense Marketing team and strategy to build brand awareness and inspire customers and prospects in the art of the possible. The Corporate Communications Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Corporate Communications and will be responsible for building and executing a world-class public relations program for Sisense. The ideal candidate is creative and passionate about storytelling and working across global stakeholders to develop hot industry topics that our influencers want to write about and our customers want to engage in.
The right candidate is an experienced communications professional with proven success at executing a global PR plan and activities that amplify the company’s mission, vision and values. Ideally, this candidate also has experience in management of global agencies, media relations and development of differentiated spokesperson messaging.
This is a great opportunity to develop a communication engine in the market and grow within a fast-growing and innovative technology company, with a mission to infuse analytics everywhere.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its pre-IPO journey and be part of a new and growing global Corporate Communications team. The Sr. Director of Corporate Communications has experience in building global, high-performing teams and building transformational brand and market positioning that fuels a communication engine. She enjoys working with people that love what they do and supporting them to achieve their highest potential.
Additionally you will have the opportunity to work with experienced leaders across Sisense that are driving a differentiating company and product strategy to support the growth of our global communications engine.
This position can be based in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY or remote.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll speak with colleagues on the team, agencies and executives to better understand our mission, vision, differentiating market position and go to market strategy.
- You will meet other team members to understand our company values, product roadmap, customer successes and corporate brand and messaging.
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of the current public relations content, messaging and media relationships.
By Day 30...
- You will outline a strategy for PR themes and executive swim lanes.
- You will lead and build a quarterly public relations planning process and timeline across global agencies.
- Drive execution of high-visibility awards and speaking opportunities.
- You are developing and driving proactive technology innovation and customer-forward storytelling efforts.
- You are leading major announcements and launches and the creation of media materials including pitches, press releases, fact sheets, etc.
- You are collaborating with the team on creating thought provoking stories that the global analytics market is taking notice of and increasing awareness of Sisense.
- You are creating a communication engine between business and technology press, customers and influencers.
- You are developing and managing relationships with a range of top-tier media contacts, including those in the technology, vertical, and business publications.
- You are demonstrating the culture of Sisense, it’s values and why it is a great place to work and moonshot your career.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Successfully doubled coverage and awareness of Sisense in the market.
- In collaboration with global team members and supporting agencies, you have delivered impactful customer, technology and leadership stories.
- Secured coveted speaking spots and key industry awards.
- Developed public relations best practices across the company and enhanced internal communication and spokesperson training.
- Presented your teams’ results on performance in terms of coverage, quality and efficiency.
- You are relentless and committed to measurement, demonstrating the growth of our press coverage.
- Managed unexpected communication challenges with high judgement and professionalism.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.