Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR QA TEAM:
At Sisense, we believe that quality assurance is highly important and has extensive influence on the product.
As a Performance QA Engineer, you will participate in architecture and design decision making, PRD review etc. You will work with developers and customers on debugging performance issues, develop and execute performance tests.
You will also be responsible for functional, scale & performance tests. Innovative QA methodology and work with automation development tools and analysis. We have deployment capabilities with various clouds, different storage, and operating systems on Linux and we work with both Windows and Linux and virtual machines on the data center.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product, the performance and automation framework and methodology
- You will build relationships with people in the R&D and Product team globally
- You will start running performance tests and analyze the results
- You will work on active releases and test new BI and AI features
- You will write performance scripts using custom performance tool, Jmeter or K6 for different types of performance tests
- You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Sisense product
- You will be an integral part of the design and release of Sisense latest version
- You will work with the Support Team and Development Team to improve the stability and scalability of Sisense product
- You will maintain the ongoing and create new CI performance tests.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- 3+ years of experience as a Performance QA
- Strong experience of using Python or other scripting languages for testing needs
- Strong experience with load and performance testing tools such as or similar to JMeter, K6, Gatling, LoadImpact
- Performance test experience in the cloud-based environment like AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, NewRelic,CloudWatch)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- You are a self-learner and have high level of motivation
- You have high analytical ability
- You have English proficiency
Nice to have:
- Experience in performance testing of testing web services (REST API) and DB - is advantage
- You have familiarity with BI tools - advantage
- You have experience in CI/CD framework - Jenkins is advantage
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.