As an L4 Technical Support Engineer, you will provide support to our customers for our software products. Our best L4 Support Engineers enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems by getting to the root cause. You will be the point of contact and liaison to the Support team and the development team to support the implementation of new Kubernetes based deployments, install new systems, upgrade existing systems, and troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
You’re working with a team of technical SMEs who enjoy solving problems through collaboration. This team will be actively involved in your training and onboarding. Your manager has a track record of working across various complex solutions in the BI space. She leads and mentors a team that directly impacts the company’s success and future growth.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will be trained in the Sisense architecture and deployment infrastructure
- You will understand the technology we use to build and deploy our Linux containerized application, including but not limited to Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Helm
- You will install Sisense and learn how the product is utilized in different environments
- You will start to understand the basics of troubleshooting Sisense and associated technologies
- You will learn all of the internal business processes on the L4 Global team
- You will start to shadow team members and review tickets
- You will continue to do training on advanced Sisense topics
- You will learn more about Sisense Linux and how to install and handle Linux related issues
- You will be collaborating with other team members to support customers
- You will schedule meetings with other stakeholders (DevOps, R&D) to learn how those teams interact with each other and with Support
- You will start handling more advanced requests/tickets and start managing this independently
- You will continue to learn advanced Sisense technical topics including upgrading, multi-node troubleshooting
- You learn more about fully implementing Sisense in live, production environments
- You will be mentoring customers and teammates to fill knowledge gaps
WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’ll have extensive hands-on experience with IT infrastructure and applications support
- Experience deploying and scaling distributed systems on VMs/Docker/Kubernetes infrastructure
- Experience with Ansible and Helm
- Good understanding and experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure
- Possess a strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and system engineering
- Awareness of security implementations, certificate management lifecycle, and SSH keys
- Strong understanding of common services such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP and associated tools and technologies
- Strong understanding of network protocols, and network security
- Understanding common uses of proxy servers, reverse proxy servers and load balancers
- You’ll have specifically handled complex customer problems centered around Kubernetes
WHAT YOU MAY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Basic experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience with technologies such as VMware, Jenkins
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.