Customer Growth Manager - Corporate Accounts
New York, NY (or remote DC)
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN DECISIONS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+. We’re a forward thinking company who is changing the world of analytics by infusing insights into a company's entire DNA.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers to leverage a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We have a product that delivers immediate value, which gives us the opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with our customers. We are looking for an experienced Customer Growth Manager to manage the post-sales relationship with assigned accounts, and focus delivering world class NPS with high potential accounts in the SMB and Corporate sectors.
This role reports to our Head of Corporate Accounts for the East Coast, Korey Martin, who has been with Sisense for four years. He brings over ten years of tech experience in various customer facing roles and has a proven track record of customer success.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will virtually meet our customers alongside other team members to understand how we build relationships and perform executive business reviews.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the accounts you own.
- You’ll craft a strategic account plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching and extensive learning opportunities.
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our footprint while partnering with Sales teams.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to onboard new customers and nurture existing relationships.
- You’ll manage your own book of business and be responsible for your customers’ success and growth
- Managing a Book of Business with 50+ customers and $2mm of recurring revenue
- Successfully working in a POD structure with Account Executives, Technical Account Managers and Sales Engineers to drive growth and expansion
What You’ve Accomplished So Far
- You have consistently hit quarterly renewal and expansion/upsell targets while selling a SaaS/Cloud solution.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex projects and partnerships.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and support teams.
- Proven track record of organically growing accounts through tactical and strategic execution
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer.”
- You can provide detailed examples of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- You have a growth and sales oriented attitude with a focus on customer delight.
- You have the ability to forecast churn and growth opportunities for your account base.
- You are able to tailor message formats and content based on the audience
- You are able to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You are comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.