As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well-known customers. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
As Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We love innovation; we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal.
We are looking for a Full Stack Team Lead to join our awesome Engineering group. One that will work with us together on new initiatives and exciting projects while collaborating with our amazing people.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have experience leading a team of engineers
- You have experience with complex product development initiatives from concept to release
- You have B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent scientific degree
- You have built full-stack systems using NodeJS and frontend frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, Vue, or similar
- You have experience with databases, especially NoSQL, such as MongoDB or similar
- You are proficient in English, verbal and written
- Familiarity with common tools and frameworks like RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Rxjs, Socket.io, Redux/Mobx, Apollo, Typescript - an advantage!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll partner with your team leaders from the R&D, and many other people who will help onboard you with our product, processes, and build/deploy processes.
- You'll be able to ship your first lines of code to the product.
- You will learn about the Sisense product.
By Day 60...
- You’ll see the big picture of team tasks in order to make decisions about priorities.
- You’ll mentor your team in standards, code review, knowledge sharing and more.
- You’ll be able to make substantial improvements to existing features, platform services, internal tools, or build processes.
- You will collaborate with the UI/UX Designers and Product Management to define and build the optimal user experience.
- You’ll be able to map the major components of Sisense Architecture and understand which components take part in basic user flows.
By Day 90...
- You will have a better understanding of Sisense’s technical aspects and you will be able to provide production levels deliverable.
- You will be able to lead features from the discovery process through high-level design definition to implementations and quality assurance.
- You will be able to contribute to the technical decisions regarding your team’s functionality and improving the product architecture and performance.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, GitLab, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence. We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 850 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business. We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.