USE DATA TO ASSIST AND OPTIMIZE THE NEXT GENERATION OF SAAS SALES PROFESSIONALS
As a Sales Development Operations Analyst, you will work to maintain and optimize sales development processes, methodologies, and systems to ensure operational excellence. This will involve:
- Performing deep-dive analysis of department activities and efficiencies
- Investigating data issues
- Managing the Sales Development capacity models and commissions
- Evaluating new sales enablement tools
- Working with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, and Finance.
- Proposing solutions and defining project requirements to execute them.
We're looking for someone who is excited about data and how it can be used to generate revenue!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Sales Development focuses solely on scaling pipeline generation by hunting qualified business opportunities that can be converted to revenue by our Sales team. This is an exciting and complex engine that is powered by our SDRs utilizing sales tools and methodologies to both prospect net new accounts that meet our ICP and handle inbound leads generated by marketing.
Our leadership team are SaaS industry veterans who are hyper-focused on running a data-driven, efficient and adaptable SDR team who leverage best in class tools and practices to drive revenue for Sisense.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
By Day 30, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of Sales Development at Sisense — our basic KPIs, workflows, and business systems.
- Understand how we manage data in SFDC and begin to build reports.
- Get introduced to Sales Development Operations processes and get set up in JIRA.
- Start getting to know other stakeholders in Marketing, Finance, Sales and Business Operations who you'll be working with.
By Day 60, you will:
- Know the fundamentals well enough to build SFDC reports for Managers, as well as for yourself to identify gaps. inefficiencies, and new ways to track productivity.
- Utilize our existing Sisense dashboards for analysis and start learning how to build your own.
- Start to learn our data models for SDR commissions and department capacity planning.
- Have regular meetings with other stakeholders to learn, share information, and prioritize initiatives.
By Day 90, you will :
- Reach a high level of proficiency with the Sisense platform to build dashboards for both long-term department use and for one-off ad-hoc analysis.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the Sales Development process, pinpoint areas of inefficiency, and start building scalable, repeatable processes and solutions.
- Full ownership of SDR monthly commissions on a regular cadence with Finance.
- Work directly with ADR Leadership on capacity planning, target setting, and special projects requiring deeper analysis.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...SO FAR:
- You have start-up or technology company experience, and are familiar with the inside sales structure and affiliated tech stack.
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills.
- You have the ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- You have an affinity to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis.
- You are flexible, adaptable, and able to learn on the fly. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- You work with a high sense of urgency and rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have a high level of proficiency with Excel, ideally with some knowledge of BI Tools.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.