BRING YOUR UX AND WEB DESIGN CHOPS TO OUR GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM
Sisense is on a mission to make the world better with analytics. We are a business intelligence and analytics (BI&A) company that makes data accurate, available and actionable for customers worldwide. Customers use our platform to improve internal processes, customer experiences, products and more. The designer will join our global creative team, contributing expert design craft to efforts that generate excitement about Sisense.
We are looking for a talented web designer to create amazing user experiences for our digital properties. The ideal candidate has an eye for clean and artful web design, as well as superior user interface design skills. The candidate will have significant experience translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and user stories. The candidate will be an idea machine; one who brings fresh concepts to the table and can transform the concepts into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DESIGN TEAM:
If you are drawn to conversations about how technology shapes our world, and you’re skilled at using design to generate interest and engagement in those conversations, this opportunity may be one for you to explore.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll learn about Sisense and meet many wonderful people.
- You’ll understand expectations for you to onboard and jump in.
- You’ll learn team processes, dive into loads of reading material and learn more about Sisense and our target audiences.
- You’ll have several projects underway.
By Day 60...
- You’ll have a full slate of assignments, some of which were concepts you pitched.
- You’ll be a capable brand ambassador, able to consult with other Sisensers on dos and don’ts of company brand guidelines.
- You’ll have established working relationships with key marketing partners.
By Day 90...
- You’ll reflect on Sisense creative you have delivered and have a plan of action for applying those observations
- Your list of things you want to make will exceed the number of hours you have available to make them, and you’ll manage priorities, accordingly
- Your former colleagues and social followers will associate you with Sisense
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED.. SO FAR:
- You’re known as a talented web designer with strong UI/UX and visual design skills.
- You can execute all visual design stages from concept through final hand-off to development. You create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- You have a track record of creating original web design ideas that bring user-friendly simplicity to complex, technical material. You can point to a portfolio of such projects, and you know why they worked as well as they did
- You are up-to-date on the latest web trends, techniques and technologies. You have a command of CSS, accessible design, and issues of browser and cross-platform consistency (e.g., how designs translate from desktop to mobile)
- You have demonstrated proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud. Notably Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD. Bonus points for illustration and motion graphics abilities
- You collaborate and communicate well with cross-functional teams, whether remote or in person. You know how to provide constructive, expert creative guidance on the look, feel and functionality of design projects. Your creative colleagues want you in the room when it’s time for brainstorming, and they trust you to stay engaged from concept to completion
- You are comfortable working in a Google Drive file management system, and can create elegant presentation decks in Google Slides. Asana workflow experience a plus
- You move fast. You know how to work in an agile/scrum manner. You’re comfortable managing aggressive and competing deadlines.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.