Senior Marketing Program Manager
HELP ENGAGE WITH PROSPECTS AND CUSTOMERS TO ENABLE SISENSE TO CONTINUE RAPID GROWTH
Field and Demand Gen Marketing is a critical function within our Growth Marketing team by partnering heavily with Sales, Business Development and different parts of the marketing organization. The Senior Marketing Programs manager will report directly to the Director of Global Field Marketing and will develop engaging programs and partner with both Sales and marketing teams to bring relevant programs to our prospects and customers. Equipped with knowledge of running multi-faceted programs that integrate with the Demand, Product Marketing, and GTM teams, this person will help evangelize Sisense though local markets.
This marketing professional will help grow our presence in the data and analytics space and will be responsible for developing a robust marketing strategy, to help drive pipeline and demand for North America. You will align closely with sales and marketing counterparts to build a strategic field and demand gen marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will have experience managing marketing programs, creating robust integrated marketing campaigns, and webinars at a regional, and local level. This role will have experience with CRM, marketing automation systems, and leveraging intent data to make data-driven decisions on programs. You’ll have the ability to build trust and form strong partnerships with internal stakeholders and can balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
As a key Point of Contact to our sales and marketing teams, you will have maximum impact on developing programs, partnering with Regional teams, and leveraging investment to contribute to our growth. As the Senior Marketing Programs Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide array of assignments that impact every area of the business and be a core and critical part of our marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/ pre-IPO journey. In this role, you’ll report to the Director of Global Field Marketing and help develop our overall growth strategy.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced individuals across Sisense that are driving the company and product strategy to support the substantial growth the company is delivering.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense product capabilities
- You will speak to a broad range of people across the organization to understand their roles and needs from the competitive team
- You will be familiar with all Field Sales Leaders and their local geos and know your marketing counterparts and their functions
- You will brainstorm integrated marketing campaigns that leverage intent data, email marketing, direct mail, and events to reach the right buyers at the right time.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and other marketing team members to develop compelling assets for new customer acquisition campaigns, including high-value offers, industry studies, videos, case studies, white-papers/eBooks, and interactive tools.
- You’ll have developed and presented an actionable group of potential programs to drive pipeline
- Develop a deep understanding of Sisense products, competition, and how the competition and Sisense stack against each other.
- Run regional and tactical field and demand gen marketing programs that influence customers and prospects throughout the sales funnel
- Build and execute hyper-focused campaigns to generate demand or accelerate sales cycles
- Measure and report on performance of specific programs, campaigns, and events. Consistently optimize and improve to deliver maximum ROI over time.
- Partnering with sales to drive key competitive wins in the field.
- You will have a clear set of goals and active projects to impact sales and go to market.
- Be strategic business partner to sales and marketing counterparts, and help bridge the gap in pipeline across region
- Collaborate closely with marketing organization to align with program and sales objectives
- Oversee the communication process between marketing and sales ensuring smooth handoff of leads to ADR and sales teams
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- Translated technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits.
- Partnered with sales engineering and resident experts to crowdsource competitive information, trends observed in sales conversations, and leverage this information and package it for the broader team.
- Enabled sales team on competitive information and participated in competitive bake-offs to help accelerate the sales cycle.
- Operated under tight timelines and have a sense of urgency to consume information and distribute appropriately.
- You’re comfortable marketing to a diverse audience, ranging from the business user to a more technical crowd.
- You have marketed products to data, analyst, or related personas, and have familiarity with the BI/Analytics market.
- Sales and Product teams rave about the collateral you have produced.
- Data driven and like to measure the impact and outcome of your work.
- 5-7+ years in experience in B2B marketing, with an emphasis in demand generation, webinars, email marketing and nurture, and social media
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders including product marketing, sales, executive team, partners, subject matter experts and customers
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Experience working in B2B technology, fast-paced environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Target segmentation analysis, budgeting, building business for new logo acquisition
- Metrics driven with knowledge of demand creation and performance measurement
- Develop strategy and executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns and field marketing programs
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.