ENABLE THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES TO MAKE BETTER DATA DRIVEN DECISIONS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DOCUMENTATION TEAM:
We utilize an innovative documentation methodology, and are recognized by MADCAP FLARE for having an inspiring documentation website. At Sisense, you will have an opportunity to lead and design the user-experience and bring Sisense value and story into our documentation. You will be working and writing on cutting edge cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and lead an experienced documentation team in the product house. The team is part of the product department to allow you a holistic view and understanding of the product and business aspects.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will work closely with Product, RnD, Support, and Customer Success departments to dive into our users’ world to truly understand the value they are looking for
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will learn the company terminology across the product and documentation
- Develop processes that improve team efficiency and ensure the best outcomes for customers
- You will be in charge of translating your knowledge into world-class documentation and content that will help users achieve their goals on their own
- You will enrich documentation with samples and tutorials
- You will create and review microcopy
- Expand your influence across the company, driving process and improvements where appropriate
- You will maintain our documentation to reflect the various versions of the product
- You will become an expert in the relevant product areas
- You will improve our existing documentation’s breadth and depth
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have extensive experience with software documentation
- You have management experience
- You are a native English speaker
- You have experience documenting a modern cloud-native Linux environment, including micro-services, DevOps, API, dockers, and pods
- You have experience working on documentation for developer platforms or tools
- Experience with documentation generators or static website generators (VuePress, Jekyll, Gatsby, GitBook etc) and other documentation tools
- You are a subject matter expert who can quickly learn and understand new technical concepts with passion.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
Nice to have
- You have experience with BI and database products/terminology
- You have K8S documentation experience
- You have experience with video tutorial production
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.