FORECAST THE FINANCIAL FUTURE AT SISENSE
The FP&A Team at Sisense is integral to our company’s success story. This function acts as a cross-departmental financial engine of the company, providing insights and supporting optimal business decision-making.
As our Senior FP&A Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow a best-in-class team as we grow to support our company’s next phase. You will impact the highest level of decision making by providing financial consulting and strategic support, by evaluating investment proposals and new business opportunities, and by managing our KPis and financial position against our long-term plan and relative to industry benchmarks. You will own four main objectives:
- Corporate performance management: Lead budgeting process by collaborating with senior management to design annual operating and financial plan.
- Corporate forecast & guidance: Full ownership over short and long-term forecasts across business lines from bookings to cashflows.
- Internal & External Metrics: Prepare reports & historical analysis on key Saas KPIs (ARR / ACV, Funnel Performance, LTV, CAC Payback, etc.)
- Strategic partnership: Key collaborator with C-suite and other members of the executive team, helping them develop & execute on long-term strategic & financial goals.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FP&A TEAM:
We are expanding quickly! This role will have direct influence on how we scale, who we hire and how successful the company will be in meeting its short & long term objectives.
You’ll report to the Head of FP&A who has been at Sisense for 4.5 years. She has vast experience with our systems, processes, and operations and is looking for a Senior Manager that is motivated by the challenge of preparing our company for an IPO.
Our CFO was instrumental in scaling his last company from $30 million in revenue to over $500 million in revenue. He led his last company through a successful IPO and is the fourth executive with public company scaling experience to join the Sisense exec team.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have established relationships with our executive leadership team and have laid the foundation for future strategic partnership
- You’ll be ramped on our business model, core KPis, and long-term strategic objectives
- You’ll be a key collaborator in preparing external materials for the board and investors
- You’ll have command of our hiring forecast and will drive a monthly meeting to enhance cross-department alignment and to inform key leadership on our state of the union, particularly as it relates to strategic investments
- You’ll communicate monthly metrics progress and expense analysis to execs and initiative owners
- You’ll own our monthly and quarterly re-forecasting processes
- You’ll monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- You’ll actively collaborate with dedicated members of our executive leadership team on financial strategy and long-term expense planning
- You’ll have made your first hire to expand our FP&A team
- You’ll lead our 2022 budgeting process
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics)
- You’ve developed a strong understanding of accounting and US GAAP
- You’ve built financial statements forecasts and have presented variance analysis to senior leadership
- Your colleagues love working with you
- You’ve successfully influenced others through your data-driven analysis and strong interpersonal skills
- You’ve mastered Adaptive, advanced Excel, Powerpoint, NetSuite, SFDC experience
- You have demonstrated success in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- You’ve rolled-up your sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 800 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.