SUPPORT PROCESS FOR OUR INTERNAL SALES STAKEHOLDERS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for a Sales Business Analyst. As our Sales Business Analyst within the Global Business Systems team, you have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of Sisense’s overall business. You will partner with Account Development and Sales leaders to take on operational challenges within a fast growing organization. You will oversee and maintain Salesforce administration and configuration as it relates to Sales processes. In addition, you will manage ancillary Sales applications that interface with Salesforce.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in BI. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product.
- You will have built relationships with people in the Account Development, Sales and Business Operations teams.
- You will have an understanding of our internal operations processes and will start to employ them.
- You will know the tech stack, what we’ve built in Salesforce, and have worked with your manager to develop a plan to train up on applications you are not yet familiar with.
- You will understand the sales process and various roles within the customer lifecycle.
- You will have a strong understanding of the business needs and you’ll create a plan to stabilize and/or enhance our systems and processes.
- You will work with diverse teams across time zones while acting as an interface between the business, rev ops, IT and the greater systems teams.
- You will work on driving cross-functional and integrated processes within Sales
- You will support the Sales team with day-to-day operations and requests.
- You will have reviewed the backlog of Account Development and Sales’s Salesforce and other tool requests and will have shipped many process enhancements.
- You will establish a regular cadence of communications with stakeholders regarding new features, enhancements and changes to our tech stack.
- You’ll assist the ongoing development of processes that improve sales team efficiency and ensure the best outcomes for our internal end users and customers, as well as ensure accurate reporting around these processes.
- You will drive discussions within the team and cross-functionally around how we can improve our day-to-day operations and then implement the changes that add the most value with a KPI driven approach.
- You will have expanded your influence across the company, driving process and improvements where appropriate.
- You will have supported the evaluation, design and architecture of the Sales technology stack.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’ve managed to learn about Sisense Business and Ecosystem and present our value proposition
- You’ve managed to understand how to best work with Account Development and Sales leaders
- Exposure to Salesforce sales activities is preferred.
- You are a Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201 or 211) and have 3+ years experience as a Salesforce.com Admin; experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus.
- You have managed, built, delivered and maintained custom Salesforce solutions to support marketing, sales and customer success processes and handled ongoing system maintenance, customization/updates and enhancements to Salesforce without interruption to the users.
- Experience working with other systems that integrate with SFDC such as Outreach, LeanData, ZoomInfo, etc. is a plus.
- You have examples of your effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodology is a plus.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects, and Visio) or similar tools is desired.
- You have rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and are able to run successful meetings with stakeholders.
- You can drive for results in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.