USE DATA TO ASSIST US DEFINE AND OPTIMIZE THE NEXT GENERATION OF ANALYTICS
As a Product Analyst, you will support and facilitate the Product Managers daily work as well as strategic Product initiatives. Maintain and optimize data pipelines, define tracking requirements, define and build dashboards and provide relevant business insights.
Sisense has a central internal BI team, as well as distributed analyst positions within some of the departments. This is a distributed position reporting to the Director of Product. Ongoing activities will include:
- Performing deep-dive analysis of product usage
- Investigating and debugging data issues
- Working closely with stakeholders in Product and R&D
- Supporting Product Marketing and Customer Success initiatives with usage data
- Defining solutions for data driven decision making and driving their execution
We're looking for someone who is excited about data and how it can be used to generate value!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Sisense is developing the next-generation analytics platform for companies to better build analytics experiences and drive better outcomes. We're continuously working on our market-leading platform and need a sharp and talented Product Analyst to join our efforts and help us practice what we preach.
As a Product Analyst and part of the Product team, you’ll be in a unique position to impact decisions utilizing available data as well as your perspective as a Sisense user.
Our leadership team are Analytics & SaaS industry veterans who are hyper-focused on running a data-driven, efficient and adaptable team who leverages best in class tools and practices to drive success for Sisense.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Lead a data-driven culture and decision making, influence product roadmaps and business planning - and be responsible to report on their results
- Collaborating with Product Managers to identify needs and opportunities for improved offerings as well as defining tracking requirements for the product to generate our usage data
- Analyze data and synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports
- Full life-cycle BI solution implementation, including planning and design of the Sisense environment, building ETL processes and Data Visualizations
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Analyze internal data requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity and deliver better value to your customers
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
By Day 30, you will
- Learn the fundamentals of the Sisense Platform — the different modules, user personas and workflows.
- Understand how we manage data and begin to build dashboards.
- Get introduced to Product processes and get set up in JIRA.
By Day 60, you will
- Know the fundamentals well enough to provide ad-hoc analysis for PMs, identify gaps and be able to communicate them.
- Have a good understanding of our available data and limitations
- Work with PMs to generate tracking requirements for PRDs
By Day 90, you will
- Reach a high level of proficiency with the Sisense platform to build dashboards for both long-term department use and for ad-hoc analysis.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and insight generation, and start building scalable, repeatable processes and solutions.
- Work directly with Product Leadership on decision support, target setting, and special projects requiring your analysis expertise.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...SO FAR:
- You have start-up or technology company experience
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills.
- You have a can-do attitude, high service orientation and the ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- You are flexible, adaptable, and able to learn on the fly. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- You work with a high sense of urgency and rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and Python
- High level of proficiency with Excel, and some experience with BI Tools (Sisense/Looker/PowerBI - a plus)
- Experience defining and ideally developing ETL processes
- Experience in business analytics/business intelligence or a digital/performance analytics role - an advantage
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses, specifically Snowflake - big advantage
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.