WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are looking for a Professional Services Process Operations Analyst to improve our day to day processes, tools, and business management of the professional services group. You will have the opportunity to act as a key player in growing our business smarter, faster, and more effectively.
You will work closely with Customer Success, Legal, Finance, and BizzOps teams in order to support and improve our operations. Our goal is to create an environment for the Professional Services team in which they can do their best work and not be distracted or delayed by problems with tooling, processes, or logistics, by driving productivity and efficiency, and delivering better service to our customers.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP-UP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a deeper understanding of the Sisense product, and the professional services group needs and processes
- You will start interacting with Sisense internal cross-functional teams such as business operations, legal, finance and get to know their work and challenges
- You will have a better understanding of professional services and customer success operational challenges, tools, and technology
- You will learn the Professional Services offerings and different workstreams
- You will work with our operations tools and products in order to analyze our business to identify opportunities and challenges
- You’ll work with the groups to obtain, organize, and develop improvement and adoption plans for the Professional Services department
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements, and the different project types related to the Sisense Professional Services
- You’ll learn about our business KPIs, the way we track them, and
- You will be the business owner of the delivery organization’s project management system, providing first line support to the delivery team, work closely with external vendor on system’s maintenance and enchantments
- You will own and lead on-going operation processes, interacting with BizOps, Legal, and Finance teams
- You will constantly evaluate, analyze, and forecast the Professional Services performance to identify how we can improve our day-to-day operations as well as strategic initiatives
- You will be able to recommend automatic actions required to save experts time
- You will build and maintain the Professional Services KPIs, following industry standards and market trends
- You will work closely with managers in the Customer Success group to optimize cross-teams processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of our business
- You will support senior managements team with financial planning, data analysis and KPI measurement, while providing strategic added value
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have proven project management skills and experience
- You are experienced in leading projects from initiation phase to execution and delivery, including timelines, cost analysis, and risk management
- You have a proven experience in converting data into actionable insights
- You have analytical experience with SQL, Excel (or similar)
- You are experience working with SalesForce reporting and custom views
- You are able to obtain information, create and present to audience in all levels - from field agents to senior management
- You’ve accomplished a Bachelor's degree in a related area
- You are proficient in English, both written and verbal
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You thrive a fast-paced environment and have a natural curiosity
- You are great in leading change by influence and not by authority
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, Philips and more.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies