At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR AI TEAM:
As a fast-growing and leading BI company, with vast amounts of data, we aim to constantly enhance our algorithms to discover new data-driven insights and to enhance and augment the way our users interact with analytic tools.
Come be a part of our passionate, talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI-powered BI tool! As a Data/ML Infra Engineer, you will be in charge of the design, development and deployment of our cloud ML services as well as data pipelines serving these services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Lead our AI cloud deployments and perform extensive performance tests and monitoring
- Develop, deploy, maintain, and monitor complex data pipelines
- Execute an extensive analysis to design solutions and describe them through architecture and design artifacts
- Collaborate with data scientists in designing and implementing ML models to deliver impactful customer facing features
- Coach and supervise technical team members on engineering best practices including code reviews, design reviews and definition of technical requirements
- Present proposed solutions and maintain ongoing technical discussions with other stakeholders in the company.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- Experience with backend software engineering, infrastructure oriented
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Vast hands-on experience in Python
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP cloud infrastructure
- Experience building ML research and training infrastructure
- Experience with building and maintaining data pipelines and ETLs
- Ability to produce scalable and robust production-quality code incorporating testing, evaluation, and monitoring
- You’ve championed best practices for technical cloud and Kubernetes based deployments
- Ability to effectively asses, evaluate and implement new tools and technologies
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in English complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
NICE TO HAVE:
- Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experience as a Machine Learning Engineer and designing ML infrastructures
- Experience with Graph databases and graph querying languages such as Gremlin
- Experience or knowledge of ML and data science techniques
- Experience with orchestration platforms such as Airflow or Kubeflow
- Experience with big data technologies Kafka, Spark, Hive, Cassandra
- Experience with CI/CD/GitOps tooling and flows (Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about Sisense and its features
- You will meet your main collaborators and stakeholders and start building great working relationships with the AI Research, R&D, and Product teams
- You will learn about the team's existing projects, methodology, and frameworks
- You are already contributing to existing features in production
By Day 60...
- You will fully own various projects
- You will have knowledge about additional features the team is working on
- You will have a good understanding of how to work with the production environment
By Day 90...
- You will be an expert and focal point in multiple features.
- You will contribute and execute on a visionary road map that will enable our continued growth
- You will collaborate with multiple teams across RnD, designing and developing new solutions, as well as maintaining and improving existing ones
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, Skullcandy, NASDAQ, GE, Philips, UiPath, World Health Organization, The World Economic Forum, and The Salvation Army.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 900 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.