SHAPE THE USER EXPERIENCE OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We enable our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, research, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PRODUCT TEAM:
You will be a strategic member of our UX team (part of Product), influencing the design evolution of our product while working closely with Product Managers. As a Senior Product Designer, you have the opportunity to:
- Research, interview, and understand the needs and behaviors of both internal and external users. Our ‘Pro’ users are internal so you’ll have direct, every-day access to users!
- Understand business requirements/vision and initiate ideas and concepts to support them.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Turn mockups into pixel-perfect designs, towards development (mainly using Figma).
- Advocate user-centric solutions while considering time-to-market.
- Facilitate Usability Testing and other UX methodologies.
- Be led and mentored by our head of UX, with 20 years of experience in Product Design
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30..
- Get acquainted with the product design process and understand the on-going projects.
- Immerse yourself in our line of products and different user groups.
- Play an active part in designing at least one customer-facing feature.
- Get acquainted with the product's Design System.
- Work cross-functionally with other product designers to arrive at the best possible design solutions.
By Day 60...
- You'll work with product designers, product managers, and engineers to grow concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation.
- Drive new expertise on the team around analyzing tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices.
- Deliver design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle.
- Contribute towards the product design style guide.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in Product Design, mainly in complex/B2B company
- You are genuinely passionate about UX design and practices
- You have good understanding and experience with different UX methodologies - user research, usability testing, wireframing, and pixel-perfect design.
- You are flexible to change, and open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You have expertise in standard UX/UI software (we’re working with Figma)
- Experience with Data Analysis is a valuable advantage.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in the Financial District .
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.