Develop the Western region sales function and help drive YoY growth
Sisense's mission is Infuse Analytics Everywhere. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the analytics and strategy behind creating an effective team of 6-8 sales professionals. This is a challenging, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Our sales management team consists of the industry’s most successful leaderships. Jeff Dyer, our SVP of Sales, Americas, helped establish Sisense in the Enterprise space by leveraging his vast experience in the BI market. As our organization continues to grow, we have overseen several internal promotions for various top performers and need to support this expansion by hiring another outstanding Sales Manager. You’ll manage, mentor, and train a team of exceptional Account Executives, who are eager to meet and exceed their goals. Our AEs are the driving force behind Sisense’s success, and your leadership will help take the team to a whole new level.
Sisense strives to develop talent and promote organic growth. Those who add value to the organization grow quickly! You have the opportunity to join a market leader in the Business Intelligence space as a leader, where you will foster an environment of excellence and achievement, drive growth by helping close new business, and further optimize our sales methodology. As a company that prioritizes internal promotions, you’ll have the opportunity to continue growing your career, upon demonstration of excellent performance.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll have completed the Sales Manager training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get introduced to our sales methodology and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s product offering, the competition and the transformation outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will hold regular individual pipeline review meetings and weekly team meetings.
- You will have established a strong relationship with your team members, learning about their individual career aspirations and potential
- You’ll be responsible for the target attainment of your team members and help them achieve revenue by delivering on monthly pipeline objectives.
- You’ll develop and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics of the team.
- You will have recruited, interviewed, hired and on-boarded at least one new Named Account Executive
- You will execute the training and onboarding of new sales executives as well as continuously train your team to improve their skills.
- Cultivate Senior relationships with Strategic internal partners
- You’ll lead sales related, cross departmental initiatives with Customer Success, Business Development, and Sales Engineering
- You’ll identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense.
- Ensured that every sales person has committed to developing healthy pipeline together with their ADR and marketing team
- You will be engaged in all deals for the Region.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve successfully hired, trained, and developed account executives who sell to technical audiences and led them to success.
- You’ve maintained a strong track record of overachieving individual and team quotas in previous roles.
- You have grown new customer accounts and consistently exceed sales targets.
- You successfully implemented modern SaaS Sales methodologies (Value Selling/Force Management, Challenger and others)
- You’ve successfully and intentionally built an inclusive team that achieves personal and team goals/metrics/quotas.
- Your colleagues in cross functional departments love working with you, your team and you create an environment where you win together to maximize results.
- You’ve mastered forecasting, have leveraged sales related tools, and practice strong negotiation skills with ease.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused Infusing Analytics everywhere
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.