WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our Internal Tools team is the engineering and development team responsible for developing Products for our best-in-class global Delivery group consultants, architects, engineers and Partners. These tools will be used to drive productivity and overcome a vast range of implementation, deployment and automation activities with Sisense customers (Self-hosted & Managed Service). We make things work faster, better and simpler. We remove friction and champion productivity.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack engineer who appreciates maximum technological flexibility who can architect, code as well as mentor other engineers to build well-crafted solutions that are forward thinking, utilize multiple technology stacks, familiar with SaaS concepts, able to set up continuous delivery pipelines, and define development processes to be used by additional team members and external contributors.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’re passionate about software development and problem solving
- You have experience with complex product development initiatives from concept to release
- You have experience building full stack systems using NodeJS and frontend frameworks such as React and Vue
- You have hands-on experience with web development leading projects for various companies
- You have experience with databases, especially NoSQL, such as MongoDB or similar
- You are a great team player
- You are proficient in English, verbal and written
- You have B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product
- You’ll partner with our team's Product Owner who will help onboard you with our products, technical processes, and build/deploy processes
- You’ll meet your customers - Sisense delivery group consultants, architects and consultants, learn about their day-to-day challenges
- You’ll review with our Product Manager the first Product you’ll be spear-heading as lead developer
By Day 60...
- You’ll start working on the design for the first Product you’ll serve as the lead developer
- You’ll start building the team’s development and delivery best practices
- Mentor the other developers in the team
- Establish working relationship with key figures and teams in Engineering, PS, and Support
- You will be working with product stabilization and making substantial improvements to existing internal tools
- You’ll be able to start impacting your user’s base with a first release of your Product
By Day 90...
- You will be able to provide production level deliverables within the Internal Tools team
- You will be able to lead features from the discovery process through high-level design definition to implementations and quality assurance
- You will be able to contribute to the technical decisions regarding your team’s functionality and improve our products architecture and performance
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies