The Technical Solution Engineering team is at the intersection of business and engineering helping organizations leverage their data within Sisense to take innovative actions that create impact and improve business outcomes.
We care deeply about our customers — weekly we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
Please pay attention to the working schedule: late shift coverage (4 pm - 1 am)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
As a Technical Solutions Manager, you’ll be leading part of a rapidly growing global support team by representing our values, maintaining schedules, providing coaching through 1-1 meetings, assisting in recruiting/hiring, and leading by example. You’ll be working alongside others who show an extreme passion for putting customers first.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a team player, eager to get your hands dirty when needed and work the front lines with the team.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn how the product is utilized and how to troubleshoot Sisense.
- Understand Sisense Architecture and product areas.
- Understand current team processes and identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Establish the relationships necessary for long-term collaboration with Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, L4, R&D.
- Shadow chats and tickets with Solutions Engineers.
By Day 60…
- Familiarize with different types of technical challenges, engagements, and projects related to Sisense customers.
- Develop processes that improve team efficiency and ensure the best outcomes for customers.
- Define key metrics and goals for team.
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding process to continue growing our support team.
By Day 90...
- You will complete a deep dive into Sisense’s technical infrastructure.
- Resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success.
- Drive discussions both internally and externally around how the customer support experience can be better, and then implement the changes that add the most value.
- Build-out our self-service customer support tools, including videos and knowledge base articles.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- 5+ years experience leading customer support teams in SaaS. Experience with live chat is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
- Successful track record hitting and maintaining ambitious KPIs.
- Ability to operate in a customer focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization.
- Experience in growing the people on your team. Many of your former reports have varied and successful careers, propelled by your guidance.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- We want to know what it's like to work together!
- We'll simulate what it's like to work on the team. You will craft customer responses, do a mock troubleshooting phone call, and get to know our people and culture.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with company-based English courses, as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.