We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients. Sisense is a fast-growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and will be the front line that gets to know the customers best and help them succeed and grow with us. Technical Support Consultants understand their requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with unique customer experience and service. Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in. As a Technical Support Consultant, you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
What You’ll Do?
You will have fun....!
In addition, you will:
- Investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs of customers
- Manage projects internally as well as externally
- Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Work with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Collaborate with end-users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge-base and community
- Implement BI projects at customers’ site, on-site or via web meetings
- Train customers and partners
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Provide strategic business intelligence consultancy
- Database analysis & data modeling
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and passion for new technologies
- You have the ability to manage cloud migration project end to end
- You have experience with Kubernetes and dockers
- You have 3+ years of experience with customer-facing IT infrastructure and applications support
- You have hands-on daily experience with Linux / Unix operating systems
- You Have experience with SW implementation, integration and/or support projects
- Use of SQL and NoSQL databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.)
- You have fluent English
Will be great if you also have
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ, Grafana, Kibana
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, QlikView or Tableau
- Experience with DWH implementations
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.