Sisense Data Connector for
Sisense Data Connector
Replace Manual Excel Reporting with Interactive, Automatically Refreshed Dashboards
Ready to move beyond spreadsheets? Sisense lets you easily drag and drop any Excel file (in xls or csv format) into
the Elasticube Manager, add additional data sources, create your data model and then jump right into visual analytics
in a collaborative, fully web-based environment. Import Excel files, cloud sources and database servers, join tables
from different sources with strong ETL functionality and launch your first dashboard in minutes.
Benefits of the Sisense BI Connector for Excel
From Siloed Spreadsheets to Centralized Data Discovery:
- Fast and easy connectivity: Importing an Excel file is done with the click of the button, and you can
choose exactly which tables or sheets to include in your data model.
- Simplify complex data problems: Instead of struggling to import disparate data sources into Excel, turn
Excel into another part of your overall BI strategy by using Sisense's Drag
& Join functionality to easily combine tables from Excel spreadsheets with
structured and unstructured data sources.
- Immediate query retrieval: Never wait for answers again - our patent-pending In-Chip Technology ensures
lighting-fast performance, even when querying hundreds of millions to billions
- Visual data preparation with built-in ETL: Manage Excel files alongside your additional enterprise data
sources in a visual environment and perform simple data
manipulations with intuitive, self-service ETL. Connect to
your data sources without altering the original structure or
model of the data to minimize data preparation and skip
straight to the insights.
- Build interactive Excel dashboards: Replace dreary spreadsheets and watch your data come to life with
stunning interactive dashboards that refresh automatically at near
real-time, empowering any user to see the full picture of the business
or department instantly.
- Self-service, governed data discovery: Sisense provides a full-scale, self-service analytical platform
for preparing, querying and visualizing data, with minimal burden
on IT, giving business users the power to move beyond spreadsheet
tools and into the realm BI and analytics in a governed
Want to use Sisense's powerful data management and preparation capabilities but still crunch the numbers in Excel? No
problem: Use the Sisense ODBC driver
to natively import data from the
Sisense Elasticube to Excel, overcoming data size and performance limitations for a best-of-both-worlds experience.
To start using the Sisense-Excel connector, simply follow the instructions
or watch the video below.
Not a Sisense user yet? Try out Sisense free
More Data Connectors