In a sentence
As the Sisense product roadmap focuses on moving from Windows to Linux, partner with a Sisense Migration Expert to lead and help accelerate your Sisense deployment migration from Windows to Linux.
The Migration Service objective is to have your environment fully functioning with all relevant supported assets, models and dashboards in the Linux environment while accessible to your users.
Best Fit for Sisense Customers Who Desire:
- Are going to migrate their deployment from Windows to Linux (either on premise or to the cloud) and look to accelerate the migration while reducing impact to business users.
- Identify Sisense as a business-critical system and wish to reduce downtime
Up to forty (40) hours of remote consultation hours delivered by a Sisense Migration Expert, with the following provided, as time permits:
- Detailed migration plan
- Asset mapping
- Linux environment setup and installation
- Testing plan
- Cutoff plan and post-migration configuration
Additional consulting hours can be purchased based on a joint project plan and scope.
What should you expect?
- Once initiated, you will be introduced to your designated Sisense Migration Expert, who will lead the migration.
- Based on your timeline and information, the Sisense Expert will work with your team to plan the migration process.
- The Sisense Migration Expert and your team will map your current environment, identify possible risks and issues, and define processes and tasks to migrate the assets.
- The Sisense Migration Expert will assist you in installing and configuring Sisense on your Linux environment.
- The Sisense Migration Expert will guide you through the relevant tests and support the cutover phase between the Windows and Linux deployments.
The Fine Print
Cost and Duration
The Services included in this package will consist of up to 40 hours of effort, and will cost $12,000.
Requirements from the Customer:
- Deploy Sisense in single or multi-node using a standard supported Windows architecture.
- Have only one environment to migrate.
- Use Sisense Windows latest major version
- Use Sisense certified plugins or not use plugins at all.
- Not rely primarily on PSM for automation.
*In such cases, we will create a tailored migration package based on specific scoping and a separate SOW created by Sisense.