Sisense + Snowflake: 1+1=3
The Sisense analytics platform empowers data engineers, developers, and analysts to build analytics apps that deliver highly interactive user experiences for all users. Using Snowflake, data teams can optimize ETL of unstructured and semi-structured data, run multiple varied-use data warehouses, and easily manage to compute capacity by scaling concurrent queries as needed. With Sisense + Snowflake, users are able to combine, prepare, manage and analyze data faster than ever.
Sisense provides every must-have for a BI Solution PLUS MUCH MORE
Build out-of-the-box analytics without needing to know a coding language (SQL or proprietary). Intuitive, self-service, web-based UI built for nontechnical users.*
Game-Changing OEM Analytics
White label or embed Sisense intelligent analytics apps everywhere, including dashboards, web portals, custom applications, and chatbots. Custom look and feel, robust APIs, white-labeled mobile app, Sisense Blox.*
Cloud-Native on Linux
Integrate your company’s infrastructure as code to enable faster delivery, higher resiliency, and improved scalability to connect seamlessly with cloud warehouses.*
Easily mashup data from any source, regardless of complexity.
Powerful Real-time Queries and Dashboards
With a live link to a data warehouse, quickly build complex data models to answer any question.
Native Data Connector
Sisense offers a native data connector to Snowflake which speeds up the time to insights and helps optimize query performance, control costs and reduce management overhead.
Why Sisense + Snowflake?
Fast Setup, Quick ROI
- Use Sisense-native data models for exploring and analyzing historical data to boost performance and lower TCO; use a live Snowflake connection for real-time intelligence.
- Build rich, interactive Sisense dashboards quickly (within minutes).
- Increase compute capacity in seconds within Snowflake.
Unparalleled User Experience
- Expand access to analytics — even nontechnical users can model and analyze complex data with Sisense’s easy-to-use interface
- Grant end-users more control over their data models
- Snowflake makes it easy to load both structured and unstructured data
- Sisense’s native data models handle analysis and queries before migration and effortlessly redirect to live data in Snowflake once migrated
- Within Sisense, scheduled notifications for when data changes, allowing recipients to be more proactive and data-driven
One Source of Truth
- Sisense + Snowflake integrate seamlessly for customers who have multiple data sources either on-premises or in the cloud - datasets not easily added to Snowflake can be brought into Sisense
- Give multiple user groups access to the same dataset within Snowflake without having to replicate the data
Laboratory for Experimentation
- Sisense models allow immense flexibility and empower users to perform ad hoc analyses without predefined questions
- Paired with Snowflake, Sisense reduces the cost of trying new things or testing query loads while increasing concurrent users
- Use Sisense’s semantic layer as a sandbox, run queries regardless of changes to the underlying data
- Perform advanced analytics on your Snowflake data with R and AI (exploration paths, NLQ, Insight Miner, etc.)
Sisense and Snowflake have been a game-changer for us, giving us the ability to manage our data resources much more effectively. The Elastic Data Hub pulls live data when we need it, and allows us to tap in-chip data when we don’t. With this formidable combination of technologies, we’re getting all the power of a cloud-native, high-performance database that has no downtime for deployments, which also allows us to mash up additional data sources with ease.
Andrew Rosen, CEO of Interfolio
See more information on Sisense and Snowflake here.