NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY START/END DATES: the sweepstakes identified in the notice linked to these Official Rules (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Sisense, Inc. (“Sisense” or “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am (midnight) Eastern Time on the opening date stated in the notice and ends at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time on the final date stated in the notice (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents age 18 and older of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and other United States territories and possessions. Entrants must have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Sisense, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter.
If the notice linked to these General Rules is an email or personal letter sent by Sponsor, participation is by invitation only and limited to the named recipient of the email or letter unless otherwise stated in the notice.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, participants must follow the instructions in the notice linked to these Official Rules and provide the information required to participate.
You must have an email address to enter; an email address is free. Limit one (1) entry per person/per email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email address, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants and represents that: (a) entrant’s entry does not contain any material or elements violate the rights of any third parties; (b) entrant’s entry is not a duplicate of any other submitted entries; (c) entrant’s entry will not violate any law, rule or regulation or infringe on any rights of any third parties; and (d) entrant’s entry complies with these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, entrant agrees that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any entry and disqualify an entrant from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s entry fails to conform to these Official Rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
- PRIZE SELECTION/ODDS: The winning entry for the Prize will be chosen according to the terms stated in the notice linked to these General Rules. If no other terms for selecting the winning entry are stated in the notice, or if such terms do not result in a winning entry, then the winning entry will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing fulfilling any terms stated in the notice linked to these Official Rules. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winning entry chosen as determined by Sponsor, will be deemed the potential Prize winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Promptly after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, the potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified via the email address provided by the potential winner. A potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within five (5) business days after the date of notification. A potential winner’s failure to respond to the Prize notification within the specified five (5) business days will be considered such potential winner’s forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. A potential winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, a Statement of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and Payment Authorization within seven (7) calendar days of receipt. If such document is not returned within the specified time period, the Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner’s Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select another winner and the unidentifiable potential winner will forfeit all rights to the Prize.
- PRIZE: The Prize(s) are as identified in the notice linked to these Official Rules.
The Prize may be subject to further applicable terms and conditions. The Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any Prize item, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize item with a Prize item of equal or greater value. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner.
- Prize Details: Taxes and/or or any other expenses not specifically stated in the Prize description are the responsibility of Prize winner.
The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs, gratuities and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Where applicable, taxes may be withheld by Sponsor and Sponsor shall have no obligation to adjust the Prize or otherwise compensate the winner for any taxes withheld. The winner agrees to furnish Sponsor with and/or execute any additional documents requested by Sponsor in connection with the awarding of the Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND THE WINNER AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SISENSE INC., ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. THE FOREGOING LIABILITIES ARE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor is not responsible for failures or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the drawing for the Prize, the announcement of the Prize, or the incorrect uploading of any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor is also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- ARBITRATION: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND HELD IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, CITY OF NEW YORK; (2) THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT SHALL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION, ENFORCEMENT AND ALL PROCEEDINGS AT SUCH ARBITRATION; AND (3) JUDGMENT UPON SUCH ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN ENTRANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E., COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION), AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, CITY OF NEW YORK.
- Governing Law:
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Sponsor: Sisense, Inc.; 1359 Broadway, New York, NY 10018. To contact Sponsor regarding these Official Rules write to [email protected] (writing to this email address is not a valid method for submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes).