Avoid “over filtering” by defining a minimum number of presented results.
Set KPI counter threshold and enable dashboard presentation only in case the filter selection does not minimize the number of results to less than the threshold.
This plugin is extremely useful to keep anonimacy, especially for benchmark or surveys use cases.
See it in action:
How does it work?
1. Set the KPI threshold (On our case - # responders)
2. Edit the plugin configuration file to limit the # presented results for the dashboard
3. Apply the plugin.
4. When the user’s filter selection minimize the # responses to less than the defined threshold, the user gets a message, indicating that there is a minimum results to present, and the dashboard will return to the previous state:
* Supports multiple dashboards!
* Everything is configurable! Message text, threshold, KPI, dashboard id etc.
* Sample video was produced in collaboration with IMA Financial Group, based on their VoiceOfEmployees Surveys project.