- A common scenario that happens after you go live with your dashboards is to have several dashboards that have a large number of filters available for the viewers.
- This is a potential issue as the more filters you have in a dashboard -> the longer it takes for queries to be processed.
- The QueryOptimizer plugin is here to solve this exact performance issue by intercepting all queries and dynamically re-structure them so they'll show the exact same results but with a much faster processing time.
- By using this plugin, you can expect a significant improvement between 10%-75% reduction of the queries processing time.
- The performance boost mainly depends on the amount of filters you have within your dashboard and the complexity of your data model.
- This optimization will significantly help your dashboards to get loaded much faster and simultaneously reduce the amount of resources that your server requires to operate.
Keen to try it out? Contact us!
We’ll provide a free trial version to try it out, conduct your own stress tests and see the performance improvement in your environment.
We also recommend to read the below posts that provide additional information about performance monitoring and potential pitfalls:
Maximize Dashboard Performance
Using the Sisense Monitor
Dashboard Performance Best Practices