CAUSE + EFFECT Strategy
Business Intelligence Industry Expertise
- CE Strategy is a BI & Analytics consulting firm that helps clients leverage data to develop strategies that achieve goals for increasing top-line revenue & decreasing bottom-line costs.
- We’ve created a Center of Excellence that provides technical knowledge, expertise, and consulting in sectors including Tech, Advertising, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Fundraising, Manufacturing, Printing, Retail, and business units such as Finance, Human Capital Management, Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations.
Sisense Services Provided
We’ve developed the D4i Consulting Model to outline collaboration, communication, and transparency with clients.
Discovery & Determination
- Conceptual BI data modeling
- Requirements gathering and consolidation
–We consult using previously successful models, KPIs, and best practices that can be integrated along with identifying new opportunities to grow and analyze the business
- Fit-Gap analysis
- Adoption and data integration roadmap
- Enterprise BI architecture and infrastructure
- BI data model and fit within the enterprise
- Define roles/personas along with knowledge distribution
- Data and insight mining
- Predictive Modeling
- Effective project plans that add value quickly (Scope & Scale, Agile/ Scrum)
Development & Deployment
- Data Extraction and Transformation
- Data Staging, Data Integration, Business Rules consolidation and Data Governance in Persistent Enterprise Model
- Data Lake and Cloud Data Warehouse Development using popular Cloud and on-premises offerings (AWS, Microsoft, Snowflake, and hybrid approaches)
- Sisense integration with popular Databases and Other Data Sources (msSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS-S3, Red-Shift, SAP HANA, Business Objects, Informatica, SalesForce, SucessFactors, etc. )
- Data Flow Management and Scheduling (PI integration, AutoSys, Windows Scheduler, etc…)
- Elasticube and SQL Development
- Dashboard Development and Continuous Improvement
- Security Integration (SSO, RFC, Sisense Roles, Segregation of duties, etc.)
- API development and integration (Sisense API and 3rd party)
- User engagement in close loop review cycles for dashboards and results (UX focused).
- In house developed emailer solution allowing companies to distribute thousands of notifications quickly with fully customizable emails with PDF dashboards attached
- Unit, Performance and Stress testing planning and execution
- User Training and support (all levels)
- UAT process
- Development and Documentation standards (we assist in development or use client standards)
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance plans after go-live
- Onsite and Remote Support via Hotline
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- Data Science as a Service
- Data monetization through business strategy consulting
Some of the Sisense Projects Completed
Client Vertical: Automotive
Department(s): Operations, Marketing, HR, Finance
Project Scope: Enterprise Analytics Integration
Users: 25 Power Users and over 1,200+ users
Data sources: SQL, Redshift, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Excel, and Access, proprietary data sources
Data size: Hundreds of Millions of Records
Additional Services: Development and integration of predictive models and additional data science delivered through Sisense front end visualizations. Models included marketing mix, HR turnover, and customer attrition.
Benefits: Daily reporting used by C-suite through store managers that influences daily decision making. Streamlined results to eliminate “noise” and create action plans. Using predictive models, the client was able to more effectively identify employee turnover, at-risk customers, and the right marketing mix and discount method for reactivation.
Client Vertical: Healthcare
Department(s): Procurement, Contract Management
Project Scope: Remodel of existing data architectures and dashboards to improve flexibility, accuracy, visual appeal, and scalability
Data sources: SQL databases
Time to deploy: Weeks
Additional Services: Consultation on business user acceptance, training, and adoption
Benefits: Integration of business KPI’s into workflows. Enhanced the end-user experience to eliminate sifting through data on their own, instead of being notified when and what actions needed to take place.
Additional integrations available upon request.
- USA, Europe, South America
Company Contact Information
Headquarters location: Rochester, NY, USA
Company LinkedIn profile
Primary contact person: Michael Sutton, VP Business Development
Email: [email protected]