Business Intelligence Industry Expertise
- Active in BI since 2000, helping companies of various size, from large enterprise to dynamic SMBs, in various industries : retail, wholesale, pure player, telcos, energy, medical, finance. Our belief is that data fuels business, so our approach has always been business first, looking for pragmatic solutions that will let you get the most out of your data.
Sisense Services Provided
- We will help you achieve all your goals with Sisense : creating easy to use data model that mash up your data from various sources, build dashboards that will provide meaningful insight, integrate them with external tools using Sisense APIs. More important, we will help you integrate Sisense in your day to day work routine and find ways to make it a key driver for business performance.
Some of the Sisense Projects Completed
- For a software editor, integrate Sisense as a white label BI solution; the objectives were to get additional revenue from Sisense + give the customers an easy-to-use tool that will let them maximize the benefits they get from the use of the software.
- For a leading distributor of medical products, use Sisense to aggregate and consolidate data from all branches of the group in order to provide consolidated view of the business and diffuse organizational best practices to all branches through the use of reference dashboards. The challenge was that each branch use their own ERP.
- For a leading brand in sport apparel and sneakers, implementation of Sisense to aggregate the data from each franchisee into consolidated elasticube. Dashboards are used by the franchise to build a referential of business best practices ready to use by each franchisee.
- For a professional association of wine producers, assistance to build the Sisense environment and tackle the main challenges in data modeling.
- France, Europe, US, and anywhere our help can be useful
Company Contact Information
Community profile: David (izi’Nov) Hertzberg
Headquarters location: 23 rue du Roule, 75001 Paris, France
Primary contact person: David Hertzberg
Email: [email protected]