Business Intelligence Industry Expertise
- RAPID BI brings a wealth of BI experience to the Sisense market, with over 30 years of hands-on BI experience across a range of industries.
- This includes working with Sisense day-to-day since 2015. RAPID BI staff have worked on Business Intelligence projects including:
RAPID BI understands both the process to deliver on projects and what is required to manage BI ongoing. They aim to remove the headache of BI so that clients can focus on their core business.
- Manufacturing metrics and inventory tracking
- Single Customer view for Banking, Telco, Insurance, Retail and the Giving Sector
- Balanced Score Cards, Risk Modelling, Churn, Decision Support
- Health, hospital costing, quality, readmissions, CHADx, ICD analysis, grouping, expected LOS
- Higher Education, HEIMs,
- Australian Census
- Retail, basket analysis, campaign effectiveness, supplier management
- Financial reconciliation
- Equipment Hire
Sisense Services Provided
- RAPID BI can execute Sisense projects as well as providing an ongoing service designed to remove the headache of managing and monitoring BI.
- The first engagement is all about discovery. Using their proven approach RAPID BI will evaluate your Sisense implementation and identify how to best optimize your implementation. Working closely with your team, they will prioritise what needs to be done and get to work.
- RAPID BI can also provide a range of ongoing services with fixed cost membership (see website for details).
- Some of RAPID BI’s services include:
- Data modeling and Cube creation (without circular references or duplication)
- Dashboard design and BloX
- Performance and Usage monitoring
- Data Governance
- Seamless Sisense-Office integration and other RAPID BI applications
- Plugin Development
- API Tools including search/replace
- Sisense configuration
- Backup, version control and more
Some of the Sisense Projects Completed
- Sisense HA Migration for the UK’s largest Sisense Retail Customer
- A Private Network Hospital executive dashboard
- The whole of Company Reporting for a $500M Industrial Leader with many sites in disparate locations
- Reporting for a multi-site Equipment Hire company
- Product stock and movements for a resources company
- New Zealand
- Worldwide – Partner support, we’re awake while you’re asleep
Company Contact Information
Headquarters location: Melbourne, Australia
Primary contact person: James Kruss