The data landscape is constantly evolving, and the proliferation of smart devices, machine learning, and embedded analytics promises to introduce many exciting new breakthroughs in business intelligence in 2017. Hear our panel of thought leaders:Howard Dresner – President, Founder and Chief Research Officer at Dresner Advisory Services, Noel Poler – CTO at EREA Consulting and Ani Manian – Head Product Strategy at Sisense discuss their predictions for BI in 2017.
This webinar will cover:
- Atomization and deconstruction of the dashboard towards interacting with data everywhere via bots and smart devices
- AI and machine learning becoming a driving force in analytics technology
- Embedded Analytics enabling pervasive insight, context, and natural interaction with operational applications
- Cloud analytics leveling the playing field for smaller organizations, and providing faster time to action
- Managed BI: bridging the gap between IT and top management, outsourcing BI to complement IT capabilities
- BI as a competitive advantage, a key differentiator, and a driving factor for strategic decisions