Add user input boxes to enable “What - If” analysis based on the user’s selection.
The dashboard is changed according to the values the user chooses.
- Everything is completely dynamic and managed in the dashboard - no need for any data model change.
- Works with ALL possible formula functions, including Case-When, regardless of how complex it is.
- Supports any number of different Input Parameters
- Complete control over the layout and styling of the input controllers similarly to our Advanced Filters plugin.
- Enormous configuration & design options:
- Set Input Alias name for the parameters to be called with meaningful names.
- Define & Enforce min/max numeric limitations on the input parameters.
- Choose to use an Apply button or update the dashboard immediately upon every change of the inputs.
- Configure buttons positions & placement.
- Additional UI controller types like Numeric Steppers, Sliders, etc.
See it in action:
Widget Edit Mode:
Design Panel Options: