Analyze with Insight Miner
To install the Analyze with Insight Miner add-on:
- Download the attachment.
- Extract the .zip folder into the plugins folder. If the folder does not exist, create it prior to extracting the .zip file.
For V7.1 and earlier: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins
For V7.2 and later: C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins
- Refresh your dashboard.
- Open a dashboard and select the menu of one of your widgets.
- In the relevant Widget’s menu, select Get Insights and the relevant insight. If Get Insights is disabled, your widget might not meet the minimum requirements, see Limitations for more information.
The Insights box is displayed. Sisense’s Insight Miner analyzes your data and returns your initial insights.
- After you have viewed your initial insights, you continue by performing one of the following options:
Next: Displays more insights. If Sisense has returned all the possible insights, this option is no longer available.
Load # more insights: Click to load the next set of insights.
Share: Click to share your insights with other Sisense users/groups or email your insights to other users.
Like: Click the Heart icon to like an insight. Liking an insight helps Sisense improve the machine learning algorithms working behind Insight Miner.
- Insufficient data to perform this analysis.
Please see Limitations section below.
- No insights found. Try adding more data.
No significant insight found due to insufficient data (Please see Limitations section below). Consider enriching your data set and running the add-on again.
- There are too many missing values in your data, please select variables with more complete data.
Some of the data sources selected contain unsupported symbols or are missing data, please review your data or choose a different data set.
- No insights found. Please try a different target or widget.
No significant insight found in this data set. Consider enriching your data set and running the add-on again.
- Data is less than 10 MB.
- Must have at least three columns.
- One column is numeric or binary (i.e. yes/no, 1/0).
- Column titles are clear and descriptive (i.e. name, date, total, city, etc.).
- In a utf-8 unicode format.
- Indicator widget is not supported.
- All other widgets are supported.
- Known conflict with Privacy Badger extension for Chrome
4/15/2019: Fix implemented for errors when widget does not have a data source