The Embed Images add-on allows you to insert images into pivot or table widget cells.
- The image URL must be defined within the ElastiCube for this add-on to work. If your database does not have a field with this information, it can usually be created by using a Custom Field in your ElastiCube table.
- The image URL must be with http:// protocol.
To install the Embed Images add-on:
- Download the attachment.
- Extract the .zip folder into the plugins folder. If the folder does not exist, create it prior to extracting the .zip file.
For V7.1 and earlier: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins
For V7.2 and later: C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins
- After those files have been unzipped there, you may also have to restart the web server.
- Create a pivot or table widget. Make sure to add the field that contains the URLs of your images under the Rows section. At the upper-right corner of the widget editor, click the settings icon and look for the Image URL Column setting. This menu will list all the dimensions that have been added under Rows, so you can pick the one that has the URL to your images.
- Click Apply and refresh the page.
This is a free add-on, click
to get it now.
Fix applied for displaying images when editing a widget – previously was displaying image link while editing widget